Welcome to CancerResearchInformation.com
Cancer is a much-feared disease. We summarize research, information and the latest news on preventing and even reversing cancer.
We do not prescribe or instruct; we only provide information to help readers make informed decisions.
You may wish to begin by reading this introduction and summary article.
Here are some areas covered on this website:
* how different aspects of food, diet and nutrition affect cancer, including information on fruits, vegetables and other plant-based foods; meat, dairy and other animal food products; water and fluids; vitamins, especially vitamin D; minerals; essential fatty acids; as well as other nutrients.
* how various lifestyle factors influence cancer, including information on air and sunshine; exercise and physical activity; relaxation, rest and sleep; mental and emotional factors; smoking and alcohol; harmful chemicals and toxins; as well as the use of conventional medicine.
* information on cancer screening and detection.
* how to heal cancer and information on various cancer treatments and therapies, including the use of natural treatments; holistic treatments; herbs, herbal remedies and supplements; plus some conventional and alternative treatments. The immune system and detoxification and cleansing are also discussed.
* information on different types of cancer, on how various issues and health conditions are related to cancer, as well as on specific groups of people.
* other cancer research and cancer information
You can browse the substantial health information on this website using either:
* the navigation menu at the top of every page;
* the search function at the top of the right column of every page;
* the most widely covered tags or topics at the bottom of the right column of every page; or
* the website's sitemap.
Or you may wish to begin by reading this introduction and summary article.
The site's latest articles are displayed below.