Chemotherapy Does Not Work, Is Costly, Has Adverse Effects, And Kills
So what’s this about chemotherapy (and radiation)? What’s this about using poisonous substances to masquerade as some sort of “therapy” or “treatment”, to try to “cure” a very serious degenerative disease?
Chemotherapy and radiation are very much part of conventional medical protocols to “treat” cancer today. But they are hideous crimes against humanity, and, one day in the not too distant future, Humankind will look back on these Medical Dark Ages and wonder how such brutal and savage methods could *ever* have passed off as “treatment”.
Yes, future generations will look back, and they will either cringe, or laugh, or both.
The following article is an excellent piece on the failings and even dangers of chemotherapy. Its title is worded as a question; I would have phrased it in a stronger tone: Don’t EVER Trust Chemotherapy!
Let me sum up some points about this ridiculous “therapy”.
* It’s poison; it destroys healthy cells and makes one very sick.
* It sometimes is effective in shrinking tumors. But that’s pointless, because cancer is not a “tumor disease”; cancer is a whole body disease. Shrinking tumors does not improve quality of life nor extend life.
* Chemotherapy PROMOTES the growth of cancer.
* Chemotherapy costs a bomb; it makes pharmaceutical companies hideously rich, while escalating healthcare costs and bankrupting the sick.
* Chemotherapy kills.
* And, you know what? Chemotherapy doesn’t even work! It’s “cure” rate for cancer is close to 0%. Yes… ZERO.
* There is much evidence to show that cancer patients are much better off doing nothing, as compared to undergoing chemotherapy. Yes… NOTHING.
When a therapy or treatment which is otherwise useful or effective produces some adverse effects ‘on the side’, these are called “side effects”. With chemotherapy, the benefits are so negligible, that I don’t even think its adverse effects should be called “side effects” at all; in fact, they are just that – adverse effects!
Why in the world would anyone submit their already stricken bodies to such savage bombardment? Because of a few things. Money, arrogance, ignorance, and fear.
It’s the sad reality of the Cancer Industry today.
Can You Trust Chemotherapy to Cure Your Cancer?
by Andreas Moritz
Former White House press secretary Tony Snow died in July 2008 at the age of 53, following a series of chemotherapy treatments for colon cancer. In 2005, Snow had his colon removed and underwent six months of chemotherapy after being diagnosed with colon cancer. Two years later (2007), Snow underwent surgery to remove a growth in his abdominal area, near the site of the original cancer. “This is a very treatable condition,” said Dr. Allyson Ocean, a gastrointestinal oncologist at Weill Cornell Medical College. “Many patients, because of the therapies we have, are able to work and live full lives with quality while they’re being treated. Anyone who looks at this as a death sentence is wrong.” But of course we now know, Dr. Ocean was dead wrong.
Follow this site